http://mustardfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/760x350_pork_kabobs.jpg 350 760 Brandon http://mustardfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/mustardlogo.png Brandon2014-07-22 19:27:042017-07-11 23:09:15Glazed Pork Kabobs
- 0.75 kg PORK TENDERLOIN, well trimmed, in 1 inch/2.5 cm pieces, 1 1/2 lbs
- 25 mL Cider vinegar, 2 Tbsp
- 125 mL Honey, 1/2 cup
- 125 mL Mustard, 1/2 cup
- 5 mL Tarragon, 1 tsp
- 3-4 Sweet potatoes, cubed, 3-4
- 4 Green peppers, in large chunks, 4
- 8 Small onions, in wedges, 8
- Combine vinegar, honey, mustard and tarragon.
- Cook sweet potatoes until tender-crisp (do not overcook).
- Thread pork pieces, potato cubes, green pepper pieces and onion wedges on skewers, alternating colours (soak bamboo or wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes prior to placing food on them to minimize burning.)
- Brush with honey-mustard mixture. Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Barbecue on lightly greased grill, about 5 minutes per side, turning and basting occasionally.
- YIELD: 6 servings